The Public Information Office keeps residents informed through the following social media accounts:
is a free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues.
To create a Facebook account:
1. Go to www.facebook.com.
2. Fill out your name, birthday, gender, and email address. If you don't see the form, click “Signup,” then fill out the form.
3. Pick a password.
4. Click “Signup.” After you complete the signup form, FB will send an email to the address you provided. To complete the signup process, click the confirmation link.
is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called "tweets".
To create a Twitter account:
1. Go to twitter.com and find the signup box, or go directly to twitter.com/signup.
2. Enter your full name, email address, and a password.
3. Click “Signup” for Twitter.
Twitter will send a confirmation email to the address you entered. Click the link in that email to confirm your email address and account.
is a video-sharing website in which users can upload, share, and view videos.
is a fun and quirky way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures.