Library Board of Directors
- To issue rules and regulations for the planning, conducting and
maintaining of a free, public, nonsectarian library or libraries for the
use of the residents of the Township and to enforce penalties for
the violation of said rules and regulations, as approved by the
Board of Supervisors.
- To control and disburse all moneys appropriated for the
establishment or maintenance, or both, of a free, public,
nonsectarian library, and all monies, if any, received from other
sources for its use.
- To make an annual report to the Board of Supervisors concerning
the operation and maintenance of the library to include monies
received by the library from the township and the disposition made
- To extend the privileges of the library to persons residing outside
the township upon such terms and conditions as prescribed by the
Board of Directors.
- To be the administrators of real and personal property acquired by
real and equitable title either by gift; however, this real and personal
property shall be vested in the name of the Township.
- To establish branches, deposit stations, traveling libraries, and
such other agencies as it may deem necessary to bring the books
within convenient reach of all the residents subjects to the approval
of the Board of Supervisors.
- Laura Arnhold, Library Director
- Carole Kenney, Board Liaison
- David Bristowe, Chairperson
- Tracy Pasquale, Vice Chairperson
- Sharon Duris, Secretary
- Janet Medrow
- Linda Noll
- 2 openings currently
- 2nd Monday of the month
- Township Building
For more information, contact us at 610-265-4805.