Media Communications Advisory Board (MCAB)
The purpose of the Media Communications Advisory Board is to:
- Promote and develop the best use by the Township of all media communications services available in the Township;
- Advise utilization of all forms of media for the dissemination of information pertaining to the Township community;
- Study, review and make recommendations for the purchase of equipment necessary to utilize media communications;
- Make recommendations to the Board of Supervisors for specific ways to utilize media, and upon authorization, to develop such strategies for media utilization;
- Act as a liaison with the Township cable television franchisee in order to advise the Board of Supervisors on the operation of cable technology within the Township;
- Review the operating and capital budget requirements for the operation of media communications and to make recommendations to the Board of Supervisors for expenditure of Township funds for such purposes.
- Monitor the operation of cable television and make recommendations to the Board of Supervisors, as necessary, for the utilization of all forms of media for the dissemination of information pertaining to the Township community.
- Develop ideas for local programming on the public and government access channels and ways to utilize the media for the dissemination of information.
- Howard Hoffman, Chairperson
- H. David Rassbach, Vice Chairperson
- Portia Waller, Secretary
- James Kravitz
- Eileen Rodrique
- Pete Kuhn
- Bill Carroll
- Gregs Waks, Supervisor Liaison
- Allison Pimm, Staff Liaison
(Upper Level of Township Building)
- 2nd Monday monthly (No August Meeting)
- Administrative Conference Room