Public Information Office
Communication Is Key
The Public Information Office provides information that will have the greatest impact on residents, employees and visitors. We can only do that through effective communication.
One of the most visible forms of communication we offer is this website. Information that can be found here includes, but is not limited to:
Board of Supervisors meetings are also streamed live on the web and two months of meetings are archived on this site.
E-Newsletters, TV & Publications
The best way to communicate specialized events, services, programs, and/or data from the township's various organizations and divisions is through the following ways:
Stay in the know by subscribing to the E-newsletter and CTY Connect services.
- News Flash
- UMGA-TV Community Bulletin Board
- Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, and Instagram social accounts
- Monthly departmental reports
- Monthly Employee E-Newsletter
- Weekly E-Newsletter
- Township Lines quarterly magazine (archive)
- News releases for media outlets
- Board of Supervisors Meetings and Workshop Summaries (On Website)
- CTY Messaging (Emergency Only)