Permit Application Forms
As a service to our local community, a limited (and growing) number of building, inspection, and other permit applications required by the township's building and construction codes are now being made available online.
You will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader
software, version 6 or above, in order to read, fill out, and print these forms. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available free of charge. Just follow the step-by-step instructions to download and install the reader software.
Please complete the required information (highlighted in yellow) and then print the form on your printer. Submit the completed form, all additional required documents and plans, and the proper fees to the Safety and Codes Enforcement Department
at the Township Building:
175 W. Valley Forge Rd. HOURS: Mon.- Thurs. 8:15am-6:00 pm
King of Prussia, PA 19406 CLOSED FRIDAYS
Ph: 610-205-8507 OR 610-205-8508
Requirements & Applications ** ALL PERMIT FEES DUE UPON SUBMITTAL**
- Above and In-Ground Pool Permit Application Form
- Building Demolition Permit Requirements
- Building Permit Application Form: Use this form for building, sprinkler, fire alarm, electric, tank, fence, shed over 120 sq. ft., construction trailers, deck, roof, siding, windows, demoliton of building. Submit one permit application for each trade.
- Roof Addendum: Attach to Building Permit Application
- Deck Addendum: Attach to Building Permit Application
- Fence Addendum: Attach to Building Permit Application. Only required for: fences around pools, fences >6 ft. high or commercial fencing.
- Shed Addendum: Attach to Building Permit Application. Only required for Sheds>120 sq. ft. Use Zoning Permit for sheds <120 sq. ft.
- How to Draw a Plot Plan/Impervious Surface Breakdown Instructions
- Impervious Surface Breakdown Form
- Use and Occupancy Permit Application Form
**Residential Use & Occupancy: NO USE & OCCUPANCY PERMIT IS REQURED FOR CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OF SINGLE FAMILY DWELLINGS, provided the use of the dwelling remains the same.**
Please refer to the current FEE SCHEDULE
established by the Board of Supervisors
for the issuance of all required permits, inspections, contractor registration
, and other associated fees. Also, refer back to this page often as new forms and updates will be posted often.
CONTACT INSPECTOR DIRECTLY TO SCHEDULE INSPECTION
. (Access Inspector contact info at bottom of page)