Upper Merion Parks and Recreation’s annual July 4 Celebration will take place on Monday, July 4 at Heuser Park in King of Prussia, PA.
- The event will feature a carnival operated by Tons of Fun from 1:00PM to 10:00PM.
- A beer garden will be provided by Workhorse Brewing Co.
- A variety of food trucks and vendors including Carmona Mobile Foods, Gourmet Jerk Shack, Hedgehog Grill, Impresso Coffee, Kono Pizza, Petrucci’s, Savanna’s Tender Love & Fries and 2 Street Sammies will be onsite starting at 4:00PM
- Live concert by Triple Rail Turn will begin at 6:00PM
- Fireworks to begin at dusk, approximately at 9:15PM
- There will be limited parking at Heuser Park. Additional parking located a the Phucas Center, located at 4000 Geerdes Blvd. King of Prussia PA 19406.
- Due to the fireworks road closures may occur. Starting at 3:00PM, all vehicles will be directed over to the Phucas Center parking lot (across the street, entrance on Geerdes Boulevard).
- Handicap parking will be available at Heuser Park (as shown in map below) and the Phucas Center parking lot. Barricades will be placed on Beidler Road between Saratoga Road and Rt. 23 at 8:00PM. At that time, all vehicles leaving Heuser Park will be required to make a right turn onto Beidler Road.
- The event is free to the public, family, kid and dog friendly.
- All dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Any signs of aggression could result in being asked to leave the Festival.
- We recommend dogs leave the event prior to the fireworks beginning around 9:00PM.