The holidays are a great time for giving back – and this year, due to the COVID-19 health emergency, many more people are experiencing hardships this holiday season. Upper Merion Township is excited to launch the Season of Giving campaign. This year, to ensure the safety of all, the township’s Season of Giving campaign (Share the Warmth Drive, UM Police Department’s Toys for Our Township, or The Upper Merion Township’s Canned Food Drive for the Community Cupboard) is changing up the donation process.
This holiday season, bring joy to a local family in need by making a donation. There are several ways to make a donation:
Directly to The Upper Merion Foundation
Monetary donations received before December 31, 2020 will be earmarked as part of the Season of Giving to purchase coats, items of warmth, toys/gifts, and food/personal/household items for those in need.
- Deliver a cash or check in person at the township cashier window during normal business hours
- Mail your donation check to:
Upper Merion Township
175 West Valley Forge Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406
ATTN: Gerri Vattimo
- Make an online donation via PayPal
Via the Upper Merion Emergency Aid Gift Registry
To keep everyone safe, toys will be collected via an online registry this year, and will not be collected in person.
- Visit tgt.gifts/UpperMerionEmergencyAid to select a toy or gift card as part of the Toys for our Township drive
Via Amazon Smile
Choose Upper Merion Township Foundation as your Amazon Smile recipient, and you will be donating a portion of your purchase to help Upper Merion residents in need.
- Go to smile.amazon.com and select Your AmazonSmile under your account. Select “Upper Merion Township Foundation” for the charity
All donations benefit residents of Upper Merion Township. For more information or with any questions, contact Gerri Vattimo at email@example.com or 484-636-3899.