Upper Merion Township Board of Supervisors Meetings
UPPER MERION TOWNSHIP BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
SEPTEMBER 8, 2022 MEETING ~ 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Meeting Minutes: May 12, 2022 – Business
June 2, 2022 – Zoning Code Workshop
June 2, 2022 – Workshop
July 7, 2022 – Zoning Code Workshop
July 7, 2022 – Workshop
5. Chairman’s Comments:
6. New Business:
A. Presentation of the Shade Tree Beautification Awards
B. Consent Agenda re:
1. Motion to approve the Budget Guidelines for the 2023 Operating and Capital Budgets.
2. Presentation and acceptance of the Township’s 2023 Financial Requirements and Minimum Municipal Obligation (MMO) in the amount of $1,396,232.00 for the Police and $647,004.00 for the Non-Uniform Pension Plans.
3. Authorization of 2022 Supplemental Budget Appropriations – Park & Recreation. Authorization of the following 2022 Supplemental Budget Appropriations due to unanticipated expenditures/revenues as follows:
1. 01-450-4592 Programs-Day Camps (revenue) – $15,000.00
2. 01-367-0420 Day Camps (expense) – $15,000.00
3. 01-450-4593 Programs-Instruction Classes (revenue) – $40,700.00
4. 01-367-0492 Programs-Community Center (expense) – $40,700.00
4. Land Development Plan Review Extension – Mancill Mill Road Company, Mancill Mill Road. Accept letter of extension from Mancill Mill Road Company for the review of the proposed Land Development Plan through October 31, 2022.
5. Land Development Plan Review Extension – Republic Bank, 320 DeKalb Pike. Accept letter of extension from Republic Bank for the review of the proposed Land Development Plan through December 8, 2022.
6. Financial Escrow Security Release No. 3, Stonebridge at Upper Merion Subdivision, Dekalb Pike– Approval of Escrow Release No. 3 to Toll Mid-Atlantic LP., in the amount of $167,750.00 for the completion of required site improvements to date as part of the subdivision as recommended by the Township Engineer.
7. Resolution No. 2022-37 Appointment of Zoning Hearing Board Alternate – Chiragi Raval
C. Preliminary/Final Land Development Plan – Chick-Fil-A, 135 W. DeKalb Pike. Consideration of the Preliminary/Final Land Development Plan of Chick-Fil-A, 135 W. DeKalb Pike. Resolution 2022-38
D. Preliminary/Final Land Subdivision Plan – 215 Windsor LLC., 450 W. Beidler Road. Consideration of the Preliminary/Final Subdivision Plan of 215 Windsor LLC., 450 W. Beidler Road. Resolution 2022-39
E. Preliminary/Final Land Development Plan –MLP Ventures, 2100 Renaissance Blvd. Consideration of the Preliminary/Final Land Development Plan of MLP Ventures, 2100 Renaissance Blvd., dated May 27, 2022 as prepared by Apex Design Engineering Group, for the construction of a 37,234 sq. foot addition and associated site improvements on the property. SM-1 Zoning District
F. Authorization for the proper Township Officials to advertise the following Bids:
a. Brownlie Road Bridge Reconstruction Project
b. Kerrwood Road Bridge Repair Project
G. Capital Equipment Purchase – Authorization to purchase Two (2) Ford Police Interceptor Replacement Vehicles utilizing ARPA Funds through any available State Contract or PA Co-Stars Contract.
H. Tannery Drive Creek Bank Stabilization Project Bid Award – Awarding of the Tannery Drive Creek Bank Stabilization Project Bid to Site Preparations, LLC of Gap, Pa, in the amount of $70,63.00, being the lowest responsible bidder as recommended by the Township Engineer.
I. Permission to Advertise a proposed ordinance amending the Township Zoning Code to permit hospital uses by-right in the KPMU, HI & LI Zoning District and to further modify the requirements for mixed use buildings in the KPMU Zoning District for consideration at the November 10, 2022 Business Meeting.
7. Accounts Payable & Payrolls.
8. Additional Business.
9. Public Comment.