The following section is for prospective candidates who have already received a formal employment offer, which is contingent on a successful background check and drug/alcohol screening:
- UMT Job Application complete this application when applying to any vacant position with Upper Merion Township.
- I-9 form pursuant to the Department of Homeland Security/U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. You are required to provide two (2) forms of identification from either list provided on the I-9 form. Once hired, you will be required to completed and submit this form within three (3) days from your date of hire.
- W-4 form
- PA State Criminal Background Check and Fair Credit Reporting Act Summary
- Child Abuse and FBI Criminal Background Clearances – These clearances are mandatory for all prospective employees with a significant likelihood of regular contact with children (i.e. Parks and Recreation, Library and Police).
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen – The HR Department will provide you with the proper form and location of the collection site. www.labcorp.com
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form