The following section is for candidates and prospective employees who have already received a formal employment offer, which is contingent on a successful background check and drug/alcohol screening:
- UMT Job Application – Complete this application when applying for any vacant position with Upper Merion Township. Applications can be submitted to email@example.com
- I-9 Form – Pursuant to the Department of Homeland Security/U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, you are required to provide original current identification as required by the form. Once hired, you must complete, sign and submit this form within three (3) days of your date of hire.
- W-4 Form – Complete this form to determine the correct federal withholding of income tax from your pay.
- PA State Criminal Background Check This background check is mandatory for all new employees.
- Child Abuse and FBI Criminal Background Clearances – These clearances are mandatory for all employees who will have direct contact, provide care, supervision, guidance, or control to children, or who will have routine interaction with children (e.g. Parks and Recreation, Library, and Police, etc.). Both clearances must be renewed, and provided to the Township every 5 years.
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen – The Human Resources Department will provide you with the proper form and location of the collection site. www.labcorp.com
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form