CURBSIDE PICK-UP HOURS
The Upper Merion Township Library is offering contactless curbside pick-up for holds. When your items are available to be picked up, you will receive an email or phone call from the library. Contact the library at 610-265-4805 to set up an appointment for curbside pick-up. Curbside pick-up may not be available due to staffing constraints.
CURBSIDE PICK-UP PROCEDURES
- When you arrive, please pull through the front parking lot of the Township building and stop in front of the building.
- Call the library at 610-265-4805 and be prepared to give your name (the one that you placed your holds under) and the make, model, and color of your car.
- We will bring your material out to the car. Please check your account for your due date on all materials.
- If you are no longer interested in the material on hold, please call us and let us know so that we can reshelve it and take it off your account.
- If you have items to be returned, please drop them off in the drive-up return just beyond the first set of parking spaces on the drive-side. It’s a big silver box with a library logo on it. Our staff will not accept any material from you when you pull up for curbside pick-up.