The Community Fair and Fall Fest is an annual event on the first Saturday in October. It takes place at Heuser Park and is fun for the whole family!
Vendor and crafter registration deadline is September 28th
Take a peek at some of this year’s offerings:
- Wagon rides to the Pumpkin Patch
- Pony Rides
- Amazing Giant Bubbles with Grandpop Bubbles
- Trackless Train
- Face Painting
- Judy Tudy The Balloon Clown
- Pumpkin Decorating Station
- Fall Fun Kid’s Games (Donuts on a string!)
- A variety of Food Vendors – lots of tasty treats!
- Live Music on two stages – Valley Creek Band | Jack Greenwald and Millard Brown
- Vocal and Dance Performances throughout the day
- Make and Takes
- Bake Sales
- Visit with Upper Merion’s local clubs, service organizations, non-profits and businesses (Each table with games, candy, giveaways!)
- Fall Fest Photo Corral – bring the family, the dog, we’ve got fun farmer props
- Inflatables – Olympic Challenge, My Little Farm Bouncy House
- Build your own scarecrow
- Decorate a farmhand hat
- Township Fire Trucks and Rescue Vehicle Expo!