The steering committee is the guiding body for the comprehensive plan document and process. The committee meets on the first Tuesday of the month at 6:00pm in the Board Room. The meetings are open to the public.
The committee is made up of a group of resident members from various volunteer boards, who represent a broad range of expertise, as well as members of our public safety staff.
- Mark McKee, Planning Commission
- Matt Popek, Planning Commission
- Thomas Kohler, Transportation Authority
- Jim Ruddy, Sanitary and Stormwater Authority
- Jenn Lyons, Economic and Community Development Committee
- [Vacant], Environmental Advisory Committee
- William Gittins, Fire and Rescue Services Board
- Lieutenant Paul Cooper, Police Patrol Unit
- William Jenaway, Board Liaison
- Tina Garzillo, Board Liaison (formerly Park and Recreation Board)
The process is being facilitated by township planning staff and Montgomery County Planning Commission community planning staff.
- Rob Loeper, Township Planner
- Kyle Brown, Associate Township Planner
- Eric Jarrel, Assistant Section Chief, Community Planning, MCPC
- Jamie Magaziner, Community Planner, MCPC