- Roseann McGrath, Chairperson
- Joan Jenaway
- Sally Slook
- Thomas Nolan,
- William Daywalt, Employee Rep. (non-uniform)
- Andy Fidler, Employee Rep. (police)
- Sibyl Bryant, Staff Liaison
- Greg Waks, Board Liaison / Trustee
Monitors the investment performance of Township pension funds and considers appeals by employees to decisions made by the Township’s health care plan administrators.
Daniel F. Dent
Thomas J. Anderson & Associates
Chapter 7-A of Act 44 of 2009 mandates the annual disclosure of certain information by every entity that is a party to a professional services contract with one of the pension funds of Upper Merion Township.