Room Reservation Guidelines
- Room reservations are not guaranteed until and unless they have been confirmed by township staff
- A 30-day notice is required for room reservations
- Cancellations require 24 hour notice and are subject to a $25.00 fee. Late cancellations or “no shows” will be
charged the full “Per Use” fee.
- Freedom Hall – Use only once daily unless same set up
- Administrative Conference Room & Atrium Conference Room are not available on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to
- “Per Use” fee is based on a maximum of four hours. Use in excess of four hours will be twice the use fee
- Township facilities are not available for use on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays
- Fee must be paid in advance. Make checks payable to “Upper Merion Township”. All checks returned from the
bank for “insufficient funds” will be assessed a service charge of $35 per check.
- Township Sponsored Programs/Registration Fee Paid: Fee is calculated based on the number of uses for a
particular program. Fee will then be included in the activity/registration fee being charged for the program.