In order to comply with the Governor’s Order and Social Distancing recommendations, the Board of Supervisors has established the use of the MyUMT portal to accommodate public participation in meetings. Meetings will be broadcast on Comcast Channel 22 and Verizon Channel 33, and streamed live on the website. Residents can register and use MyUMT or call in via telephone to 484-636-3930 to submit questions and comments during the meeting.
How to Use MyUMT to Submit a Public Comment at Meetings
- Please note: This feature will only be available during the time of a public meeting
- To get started, visit the MyUMT page
- If you have previously used the portal, you can login, or create a new account to receive updates on your requests
- If you are using the portal to submit a public comment at meetings, you do not need to enter an issue location. Leave the field blank and click next
- Under the details tab, use the drop-down menu to select “Board of Supervisors Public Meeting Question/Comment”
- Enter your comment or question and click next
- Enter your contact information and click submit request
Questions or comments submitted through the MyUMT portal or via the designated phone number 484-636-3930 will be received in real-time and relayed to the Board during the meeting. The Board will allow for time during each agenda item and public comment to address all comments and questions received.