Vendor Application Deadline: December 5
All Vendors are required to have a minimum insurance liability policy of at least $1,000,000.
Full Season (11 weeks) – $120.00
Paid in full by Tuesday, December 7 (does not include Holiday Village or Earth Day Event)
Week by Week – $15 per day
Payment must be made by the Tuesday night prior to the Saturday Market they wish to attend.
UMFM 2021 MARKET RULES & REGULATIONS
UMFM COVID-19 Guidance for Regular Season Market
Come visit the Upper Merion Farmers Market (UMFM), where we’ve been a staple in the community since 2010. We think you’ll enjoy the farm-fresh goods and sustainable products from more than two dozen local farmers and producers who can’t wait to share their labors with you!
The Upper Merion Farmers Market currently operates under the umbrella of Upper Merion Township and is overseen by the Farmers Market Advisory Board.
The Market is conveniently located behind the Upper Merion Township Building, ideal for those who want to walk, bike, or drive to visit us. There’s plenty of parking at the township building, or in the overflow lot at Henderson and Ross Rds. You can also use the Upper Merion Rambler at the UMT Building stop and SEPTA Routes 99 and 124 at DeKalb Pike and Henderson Road.
The Market is open every Saturday, rain or shine, from 9:00AM to 1:00PM during the regular season (mid-May to November). We also offer a winter market, so that you can continue to enjoy your favorite products even in the dead of winter.
- Pre-order Tickets: $5 Online
- Sale Ends November 19
- Preorder Tickets
- Day of Ticket: $8
Chili Cook-Off – November 20
- 10:00AM to 12:00PM: Chili Cook-Off
- Beer Garden provided by Workhorse Brewing.
- Purchase tickets to taste and vote for your favorite chilis!
- Each ticket purchase comes with 1 beer voucher for a 12 ounce pour from Workhorse! (Valid only during the event. Valid one purchase per person. Valid for ages 21+).
- 14 Chilis – 5 vegetarian, 9 meat!
Love us? Volunteer with us!
Being a Farmers Market volunteer is a fun way to get involved in maintaining the vitality of the Market and serving the community. Volunteers assist with operating the Market on Saturdays during the season. We encourage anyone who is interested in becoming a volunteer to contact email@example.com. You can also stop by the UMFM Information Booth at the Market or the Upper Merion Community Center for more info.
Our Farmers Market will:
- Support our local economy by providing opportunities to local producers to sell their produce and products directly to residents of Upper Merion and surrounding communities
- Provide fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, and other farmers market products to local residents
- Enrich the quality of life in Upper Merion through supporting an environment for community gatherings, education, and interaction between residents and farmers
- Support sustainable agriculture in Pennsylvania and expand its public health and environmental benefits
Regular Season Hours
May 15 to November 20
9:00AM to 1:00PM
Winter Market Hours
Every Saturday from December 11 through December 18
No market on December 25 and January 1
Every other Saturday from January 8 through April 30
Market hours: 10:00AM to 1:00PM
Behind the Upper Merion Township Building
Middle Level Parking Lot
The Winter Market will run inside (with temperature checks) and outside. We will set-up some vendors in the lower level of the building and some vendors outside under the overhang of the rear doors.