Visit the Upper Merion Farmers Market (UMFM), where we’ve been a staple in the community since 2010. We think you’ll enjoy the farm-fresh goods and sustainable products from 50-plus rotating local farmers and producers who can’t wait to share their labors with you!
The Upper Merion Farmers Market is operated by the Upper Merion Township Parks and Recreation Department and is overseen by the Farmers Market Advisory Board.
Beginning with the 2023 season, the Market has relocated to Nor-View Farm at 670 North Henderson Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406.
The Market is open every Saturday, rain or shine, from 9:00AM to 1:00PM during the regular season (mid-May to September).
We also offer a winter market, so you can continue enjoying your favorite products even in the dead of winter.
670 N Henderson Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406
2023 Regular Season Hours
May 13 – September 30
9:0AM to 1:00PM
- Opening Day – May 13
- Family Fun Day – June 10
- Zucchini 500 – July 15
- Hot Diggity Dog Day – August 12
- Chili Cook-Off – September 30th
Love us? Volunteer with us!
Being a Farmers Market volunteer is a fun way to get involved in maintaining the vitality of the Market and serving the community. Volunteers assist with operating the Market on Saturdays during the season. We encourage anyone who is interested in becoming a volunteer to contact email@example.com. You can also stop by the UMFM Information Booth at the Market or the Upper Merion Community Center for more info.
2023 Farmers Market Sponsors
Market Mission Statement
Our Farmers Market will:
- Support our local economy by providing opportunities to local producers to sell their produce and products directly to residents of Upper Merion and surrounding communities
- Provide fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, and other farmers market products to local residents
- Enrich the quality of life in Upper Merion through supporting an environment for community gatherings, education, and interaction between residents and farmers
- Support sustainable agriculture in Pennsylvania and expand its public health and environmental benefits