If you are experiencing a sewer backup or wastewater emergency, please call 610-275-1534 between the hours of 6:00AM to 3:00PM Monday through Thursday and 6:00AM to 12:00PM on Fridays. After business hours and weekends/holidays, please call the Police Communication Center at 610-265-3232.
The Finance Department is responsible for billing and collecting all sanitary sewer rents for the township. If you have any billing or payment questions, please contact the sewer billing office at 610-205-8545.
The residential sewer utility fee is a flat rate and is not affected by water consumption (usage). Each single family dwelling is billed at a flat rate. Residential sewer utility bills are mailed out semi-annually on July 1 and January 1 for the previous two quarters.
- Sewer Revenue FAQs
- Sewer Survey Cards – 2018
- Resolution 2018-64 Establishing Sewer Rates in Upper Merion Township
- Resolution 2012-27 Establishing Sewer Water Shut-Off Procedures
- Upper Merion Township Code, Chapter 133, Article IV
- Resolution 2019-01 Establishing A Tapping Fee