The 2021 Road Repaving Program is underway.
Upper Merion Township Public Works Department has begun repaving streets as part of the 2021 Road Repaving Program.
When feasible, motorists are strongly encouraged to avoid the project areas while work is ongoing. Please continue to refer to the Township’s website for additional details. Thank you, in advance, for your patience while the streets department completes this project.
The following streets will be repaved:
- Woodland Drive – Highview Drive to the cul-de-sac
- Woodland Circle – Woodland Drive to the cul-de sac
- Highview Drive – Township Border to the cul-de-sac
- Concord Circle – Concord Place to Concord Place
- Forge Road – Route 202 to Powderhorn Road
- Powderhorn Road – Forge Road to Kingswood Road
- Concord Place – Powderhorn Road to Powderhorn Road
- Allendale Road – Turnpike Bridge to Court Blvd
- Moore Road – First Ave to Route 23
- King Manor Drive – Crooked Lane to the cul-de-sac
- Hillside Road – W. Church Road to the cul-de-sac
- Orchard Road – Hillside Road to South Gulph Road
- Valley View Road – Hillside Road to South Gulph Road
- Regimental Road – Caley Road to General Scott Road
- Lindsey Drive – King of Prussia Road to the cul-de-sac
The roads listed above are selected by Upper Merion Township Public Works Department.