Upper Merion Township Parks & Recreation offers a wide range of fitness, recreation, and education programs for all ages. With multiple program sites and partnerships with local community groups, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
A comprehensive quarterly Activity Guide is published and mailed to all residents. You can view the latest Activity Guide and register for programs and classes online using Community Pass.
Online registrations accept credit card payments only. To register using cash or check, or for any questions or issues with registration, please visit the Community Center or call at 610-265-1071.
QUESTIONS? CALL THE COMMUNITY CENTER at 610-265-1071.
*ONLINE REGISTRATIONS ONLY ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS*
To register using cash or check, stop by the Upper Merion Community Center
431 West Valley Forge Road, King of Prussia
Monday thru Friday 5:00AM – 9:00PM, Saturday & Sunday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
UMPR PROGRAM REFUND POLICY
If insufficient enrollment causes a class to be cancelled, notification will be given and full tuition refunded, or a credit will be given for future use. (NOTE: The Upper Merion Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel, postpone, combine classes, or change instructors.)
Refunds will only be issued by township check within 30-60 days and are subject to township payment schedule and a $10 processing fee.
UMPR Classes, Lessons and Programs Refund
- Refunds must be made prior to the start of the second class. There are no make-ups, pro-rating or refunds for missed classes
- One or two-day events: One-week notice of cancellation is required for full refund
- Camps (ADC, ADC2, Camp Beechtree, and Consortium for the Arts): NO Refunds will be given after the Start of Camp
- Camp trip cancellations: No refund will be given.
- Excursions or Outings: Refunds must be requested 7 days in advance of trip date.
- Discount Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Purchases of one-day guest passes are non-refundable